(49) How is the servant described in v1-5?
What will the servant do in v5-12 (compare with 42:6-7)? How do we see Jesus doing these very things in the New Testament?
How are we to respond to the servant in v13?
What does the coming of the servant mean for Israel and for us (v13-16)?
(50) In what ways do you see Jesus the servant fulfilling v4-9?
How are we to respond to the servant in v10-11? How are we not to respond? What does this mean in practical terms?
(51) How should we respond in v1, 4, & 7? In v11? In v12-16?
(52) How should we respond in v7-10?
How is the servant described in v13-15?
(53) Describe his life in v1-4. What does this description mean for us?
Describe his death in v7-9.
What did his death accomplish for us (v5-6, 10-11)?
Who is responsible for his death (v5-10)?
What evidence do you see of his resurrection in v10-12?
What especially stands out to you in this description of the suffering servant?
(55) How should we respond in v1-3? In v6-9?
(57) What promise are we given in v15? How does this challenge you? Encourage you?